Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Officers Recruitment (Men & Women) 2016 - 2017 - Hello Aspirants, looking for new entries in Indian armed forces we have a good news for you as Indian coast guard has announced the notification for Assistant Commandant for both Men & Women 2016 - 2017. The Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, offers a challenging career to young and dynamic Indian candidates for various branches as an Assistant Commandant(Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officers) and invites ‘online’ application. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 1st June 2016. Go through the complete details in read the official notification for further details. Feel free to ask questions in comments.
Also Check: Complete SSB Tips and Guidance
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Officers Recruitment (Men & Women) 2016 - 2017
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2016-2017
Organization: Indian Coast Guard
Post Name: Various Posts
Official Website: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- General Duty & General Duty (Pilot) MALE : Should hold a Bachelor’s degree of recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (ie. 1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable).Mathematics and Physics as subject up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% aggregate marks in Maths & Physics [Candidates not in possession of Physics & Maths in 10 + 2 (Intermediate) level or equivalent are not eligible for General Duty (GD) & General Duty (Pilot)].
- Technical branch(Mechanical and Electrical) MALE:
- Engineering degree with 60% marks in aggregate or Should have passed Sections A and B examination from the Institution of Engineers (India)in any of the discipline listed below with 60% marks. (a) Engineering Branch Naval Architecture or Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Mechatronics or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Design or Aeronautical or Aerospace. (b) Electrical Branch: Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engg. or Power Electronics.
Short Service Appointments: Short Service Appointments as Assistant Commandant for
a period of 08 years, which may be extended to 10 years and further extendable upto
- Pilots (CPL) : MALE& FEMALE - 12th class pass with 60% marks in aggregate and should possess current /valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL)issued/validated by DGCA on the date of submission of application.
- General Duty- WOMEN - Should hold a Bachelor’s degree of recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate. Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education with 60% aggregate marks of both subjects.
Pay Scale: On joining Coast Guard you will be placed in Pay Band-3(` 15600-39100) with
Grade Pay ` 5400/-.The following Pay / Allowances would be applicable in a month on
appointment as Assistant Commandant in Coast Guard:-
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant ?
(a) Applications will be accepted only 'Online' from 23 May 16 to 01 Jun 16 till 1700 hrs for the above branches. The important instructions for filling up of online applications are as follows:-
(i) The name of the candidate, father/mother's name and date of birth should be same as mentioned in the 10th class passing certificate.
(ii) Indicate exact percentage of 12th and Graduation marks upto two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
(iii) Candidates to choose any one venue for PSB out of the options displayed.
(iv) Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number of the candidate is compulsory. The date, time and venue of the test and other information will be informed through personal email ID/CG Recruitment website.
(v) In case of reserved category applicants, availing age/percentage relaxation, either current or permanent address of online application should be same as the address mentioned in caste/category certificate (SC, ST & OBC). Further in case of OBC, the category certificate should not be more than 3 financial Years old and for such cases renewed/fresh certificate to be produced.
(b) To fill up "Online" application the candidates need to logon to the Website
www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button. Read the
instruction carefully and proceed as given below:-
(i) Select the advertisement for Recruitment of Assistant Commandant- (01/2017 Batch).
(ii) Select any one post to be applied from any one of the following: -
(aa) Asst. Commandant General Duty
(ab) Asst. Commandant General Duty (Pilot)
(ac) Asst. Commandant Technical (Electrical/Electronics)
(ad) Asst. Commandant Technical (Mechanical/Aeronautical)
(ae) Asst. Commandant (Commercial Pilot License-SSA)
(af) Asst. Commandant General Duty (Women-SSA)
On successful submission of the online application a unique Application/Registration number will be provided to the candidate.
Candidates must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval / reprint of admit card. Applicants to take print out of the admit card through URL http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/reprint.aspx from 08 Jun 16 to 17 Jun 16 only post short listing of the online application. For candidates NOT meeting the eligibility criteria, a ‘Rejection Slip, giving the cause of rejection with the Application Number’ will be displayed. Short-listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks for a particular examination centre and the branch. SC and ST candidates will be given due weightage while short listing.
(vii) Candidates are required to print two copies of the application with roll number generated by the system. Both copies of the print out of application duly signed with recent identical photograph (not older than 03 months) are to be carried by the applicant to the recruitment centre. Out of the above two copies, one copy enclosed with photocopies of all required documents i.e. class 10th certificate
and mark sheet showing date of birth, 12th class/equivalent certificate along with mark sheet showing subjects, Degree certificate showing percentage of marks, caste certificate wherever required and NCC 'C' certificate / games certificate duly attested shall be carried by the candidate and submitted at the examination centre. Second copy without any enclosure is to be kept with the candidate as an identity proof during the selection procedure. Any candidate who does not carry all these documents at the time of PSB shall not be permitted to appear in the exam.
Schedule for Preliminary Selection Examination:- Candidates to reach the allotted centre at least 30 minutes prior to starting of Exam. The date and time of the examination will be intimated through candidates e-mail ID and Coast Guard website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in . The Preliminary Selection will be tentatively commenced from 15 Jun 16 at following centres or any other Centre promulgated by Coast Guard:-
(a) Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West),
Worli Sea Face, PO- Worli Colony, Mumbai – 400 030
(b) Coast Guard Store Depot, CG Complex
Near Kalmandapam Police Station, GM Pettai Road,
Royapuram, Chennai – 600 013
(c) Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East)
Synthesis Business Park
6th floor, Shrachi Building, New Town Rajarhat
Kolkata – 700 161
(d) Coast Guard Selection Board,
A-1, Sector-24, Opposite HCL Technologies Ltd.
District-Gautam Budha Nagar, Noida, UP – 201 301
- Starting Date to Apply:- 23rd May 2016
- Last Date to Apply Online: 1st June 2016
So this was all about Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Officers Recruitment (Men & Women) 2016 - 2017 . Hope now you would be aware of the complete details regarding Indian coast guard recruitment 2016 - 2017. Apply online and download the official notification for complete detailed information. For any questions in mind feel free to ask below in comments regarding Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Officers Recruitment (Men & Women) 2016 - 2017 .