Confusing Questions asked in Personal Interview at SSB - Hello Aspirants, Going for SSB if you are fresher or a repeater you need to know some of the questions asked in the Personal interview to check how you behave during stress situations. So Interviewer is going to ask some of the questions which you never expected. So to face this questions you need to keep calm and answer in smart way. Most important thing which matters is your face expression you need to keep control on it any question fired on you should not affect your expressions. So checkout the confusing questions which are asked in Personal interview during SSB interviews. If you have faced any other questions which was confusing feel free share below in comments for our readers. Feel free to ask questions any.
Confusing Questions asked in Personal Interview at SSB
Below we have listed some questions which have been asked in Personal interview at SSB. Kindly go through them and try to answer them according to your personality.
Complete SSB Guidance & Tips Book - Buy Now!!!!!!
- Do you have a Girlfriend/Boyfriend?
- Do you drink/smoke? Why?
- Why do you want to join Army/ Air force/ Navy?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses? How you overcome your weakness ?
- What would you like to improve in yourself?
- What are the number of steps you took to reach here ?
- How many buttons are their in your shirt ?
- What is your name, meaning of your name, meaning of other member’s names in your family, compare yourself with them, name of place you come from, currently what are you doing?
- What type of friends you like, what type you do not like, where have you gone and where would you like to go with your friends, why are these people your friends, describe your best friend, compare him with you (appearance, height, texture, thinking, something common in both of you), their hobbies and interests, their way of living life and what do they want to achieve in life.
- Why do you want to join the defense forces, if not defense then other options, how did you come to the conclusion that you want to join the forces? Did you try for NDA/CDS, why didn't you succeed? Why proper efforts were not given?
- How would you organize a football match /hike/cycle race/local festival/trek/swimming competition?
- Why were you weak in some specified sphere, how did you cope up with it?
- Have you taken coaching, why, what sort of?
- Your life in college, any memories, what is the difference between your friends at from the place you are coming from and SSB center. If given a chance what would you like to change in your hometown or the place you are coming from (Geographical, economical, agricultural, tourism, traffic etc.) ?
- For e.g.- Compare your hometown and hometown friends with friends in Pune and Pune as a place itself. Have you ever come before to the SSB center previously? Which places did you visit at the SSB place?
- When did you have argument with your father, mother or sister?
- When did u cry last time?
- Major reasons of Screen out (Not recommended) from SSB
- What is seen in a candidate at the SSB
- Most Important tips to enhance your performance at SSB
- Mistakes Committed by candidates at the SSB
- Impress interviewer at Personal Interview
- What dresses to wear at SSB Interviews
- Clear Screening test at SSB
So this was all about Confusing Questions asked in Personal Interview at SSB. Hope now you would be aware of such questions which are asked to confuse you and check your confidence level. To face such questions you need to be calm and answer accordingly. Reason of this article is to make you aware of such questions which could be asked in the PI and you need to be prepared for such questions with your answers. Feel free to ask questions regarding Confusing Questions asked in Personal Interview at SSB in below comments.