Hello Aspirants, We are sharing with General Awareness Questions asked in Railway RRB – 31st March (Shift – II) with you so that you can go with the questions and try to solve them with yourselves. RRB exams are held on each day and many aspirants have filled the forms for the exams so we would be keep giving you the questions for the GK section. Candidates who have their exams can keep following us for daily questions for RRB exams.If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section. Feel free to ask questions or doubts in below comments.
General Awareness Questions asked in Railway RRB – 31st March (Shift –II)
1. Zeeka Virus caused by? Aedes mosquitoes
2. When Virat Kohli given Arjuna Award? 2013
3. Exobiology? deals with the search for extraterrestrial life
4. Person can see only nearbuy objects? Myopia
5. Prostate is a? Gland
6. Total columns in Excel in power of 2?
7. Bangladesh got its constitution on? November 4, 1972
8. Players in each side of volleyball? 6
9. Legislative powers vested with whom? Parliament of India
10. AC to DC is converted by? Rectifier
11. Triratna is related to? Budhist
12. Grand slam is combination of? AUS Open, French Open, US open and Wimbledon
13. Which of these is not book by Abdul kalam? My Country My Life
14. Kalpana chawla Space shuttle name? Columbia
15. Hirakud is located on bank of river? Mahanandi
16. In LAL -BAL -PAL, who are BAL AND LAL? Balgangadhar Tilak and Lala Lajpat rai
17.Which autority is elected on the basis of proportional representation? President
18. Kurukshtera is near to which city? Ambala
19. UNDP Focus on? Women and Children get medical care
So this was all about General Awareness Questions asked in Railway RRB – 31st March (Shift – II). If we have missed out any questions kindly comment below in comments for our readers. Keep following us for more daily questions for railway exams.For ay questions feel free to ask below in comments.
Bookmark our page for latest updates - CTRL + D