JAG Entry 2016
Hello Aspirants, looking for Government Jobs we have a good news for you soon Indian Army will be recruiting for Lawyer Recruitment 2016. Judge Advocate General JAG entry 2016, JAG Entry Scheme 2016 (JAG 17) April 2016 Short Service Commission (NT) Course for Law Graduates.
Applications are invited from married / unmarried male and unmarried Female candidates for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army for Judge Advocate General Department. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from Indian army official website on or before 16th Feb 2016. For any questions in mind feel free to ask below in comments.
JAG 17 Entry Scheme 2016
JAG Entry 2016 Scheme (JAG 17):
Organisation Name - Indian Army
Entry - JAG Entry (Army Lawyer)
Entry - JAG Entry (Army Lawyer)
- Men -10
Important links to read:
JAG Entry Scheme 2016 Eligibility:
Nationality: Eligible and Interested male/female Candidates must be an Citizen of India.
Age Limit: Male/female candidates must be born between 21 to 27 years of age. (Born not earlier than 02 Jul 1989 and not later than 01 Jul 1995). For further details read official notification.
NOTE: The date of birth accepted by the office is that entered in the Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate. No other document relating to age will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have been passed with minimum 55% aggregate Marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination). The candidates should be eligible for registration with Bar Council of India/State. Candidate should be from a College/University recognised by Bar Council of India.
JAG Entry Selection Process:
1. Eligible male/female candidates shortlisting of applications will be done by Recruiting Directorate, Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) and the decision of DG Recruiting will be final. Details of the shortlisted online applications will be put on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. In this regard, no representation will be entertained.
2. Short listed candidates will be called for SSB interview at Bhopal, Bangalore or Allahabad Feb/Mar onward.
3. SSB interview is conducted for five days.
4. Recommended candidates would undergo medical testing lasting 3 to 5 days.
5. Selected candidates will be detailed for training at Officers’ Training Academy (OTA), Chennai according to their position in the final order of all India merit, up to the number of vacancies available at the time.
6. Duration of training – 49 weeks (approximately 11 months) at OTA, Chennai. On successful completion of which candidates will be granted commission in the rank of Lieutenant.
7. Candidates will neither be allowed to marry during the period of training nor will He/ She be allowed to live with parents/Guardians. Candidates must not marry until they complete the full training at OTA, Chennai.
A candidate, who married subsequent to the date of his/her application though successful at the Services Selection Board interview or medical examination, will not be inducted for training. A candidate if he/she marries, while under training, shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him/her by the government.
8. Training at OTA, Chennai is at Govt. expense All candidates who successfully complete Pre-Commission training at OTA, Chennai will be awarded “ Post Graduate Diploma in Defence Management and Strategic Studies” by University of Madras.
JAG Entry 2016 Physical Standards:
Candidates applying for JAG entry 2016 must be physically fit according to the physical standards of Indian army. The guidelines for the same are available at official website of Indian army Directorate General Recruiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Aspirants can checkout for further details or can ask below in comments for any questions.
JAG Entry Scheme 2016 Medical Examination:
Candidate recommended by the Services Selection Board (SSB) will undergo medical examination for 3-5 days by a Board of Service Medical officers. Only those candidates will be admitted to the academy who are declared fit by the Medical Board. For further details kindly check official website of Indian army Directorate General Recruiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in or can also ask below in comments.
How To Apply for JAG Entry Scheme 2016 - JAG 17
1. Candidates eligible and interested have to fill online Applications for JAG Entry from Indian army official website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”.
2. Now Open the website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in” .
Click on ‘Apply/Login’ and then click on ‘Registration.
3. Follow all the instructions for registration. And after registration, your profile will open. Click on ‘Apply Online’ to further process.
4. Your registration details will confirm your eligibility to apply and proceed with the application as per onscreen instructions.
5. Before submitting the application carefully check all the entries entered and save the application.
6. After submitting, take two copies of the printout and the Roll Number generated by the system for further use and keep them safe with you.
ONLINE APPLICATION WILL OPEN ON 18th Jan 2016 AT 1000 HRS AND WILL BE CLOSED ON 16th Feb 2016 AT 1700 HRS.
Registration Start Date- 18th Jan 2016
Close Date - 16th Feb 2016
For more details kindly check Indian Army website - www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
This was all about JAG Entry 2016 Scheme . Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply online for the JAG entry 2016 from the Indian army official website. Candidates can also subscribe us to get all latest updates direct to email I'd or can follow us on Facebook for latest notifications. Feel free to ask below in comments regarding JAG 2016 entry.