Hello readers, In this article AFCAT 2015 : Geography Quiz we have given various practise questions for written exams. Candidates are requested to go through the questions below. For any questions in mind feel free to ask below in comments.
1. The name 'Lakshadweep' means one lakh (100,000) islands. How many islands actually form the Lakshadweep Islands of India?
2. In which city of India is the Taj Mahal located?
3. In which city of India is the Gol Gumbaz mosque?
4. What is chiefly found at Jharia in Bihar, India?
5. Which city is known as the 'Manchester of South India'?
6. What is the time difference (in hours) between GMT and IST (Indian Standard Time)?
C.Six and a half
D.Five and a half
7. Which is India's longest river?
8. Of which river in India is the Sone a tributary?
9. Which is India's smallest state in terms of area?
10. In which city of India is the Charminar located?
1 - (A)
2 - (D)
3 - (B)
4 - (D)
5 - (B)
6 - (D)
7 - (A)
8 - (B)
9 - (D)
Hope you liked our article for AFCAT 2015: Geography Quiz written exams questions and answers. Practise with such questions we will be updating daily with different sections practice questions. Any queries ask below in comments.