AFCAT Sample Papers 2017 for practice
AFCAT Sample Papers 2017 for Practice
AFCAT 2017 Model Question Paper With Answers:
a) Vincent and Thomas live in the same neighborhood.
b) It takes Thomas more than 50 minutes to deliver the papers.
c) It is dark outside when Vincent begins his deliveries.
d) Thomas would like to have his own paper route.
Answer: Vincent and Thomas live in the same neighborhood
2. When they heard news of the hurricane, Maya and Julian decided to change their vacation plans. Instead of traveling to the island beach resort, they booked a room at a fancy new spa in the mountains. Their plans were a bit more expensive, but they’d heard wonderful things about the spa and they were relieved to find availability on such short notice.
a) Maya and Julian take beach vacations every year.
b) The spa is overpriced.
c) It is usually necessary to book at least six months in advance at the spa.
d) Maya and Julian decided to change their vacation plans because of the hurricane.
Answer: Maya and Julian decided to change their vacation plans because of the hurricane
3. Which one will replace the question mark?
4. Arrange the words given below in a meaningful sequence.
a) 2, 3, 4, 5, 1
b) 3, 4, 2, 5, 1
c) 2, 4, 1, 5, 3
d) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Answer: 2, 4, 1, 5, 3
5. Which of the following is used in pencils?
6. Static friction is always __________ dynamic friction.
a) Equal to
b) Less than
c) Greater than
d) None of above
Answer: Greater than
7. Which one will replace the question mark ?
8. LPG consists of mainly
a) Methane, Ethane And Hexane
b) Ethane, Hexane And Nonane
c) Methane, Hexane And Nonane
d) Methane, Butane And Propane
Answer: Methane, Butane And Propane
9. Entomology is the science that studies
a) Behavior of human beings
c) The origin and history of technical and scientific terms
d) The formation of rocks
10. Arrange the words given below in a meaningful sequence.
5. Switch on
a) 5, 1, 2, 4, 3
b) , 5, 44, 2, 1, 5, 3
c) 1, 3, 2, 4, 5
d) 1, 2, 3
Answer: 1, 3, 2, 4, 5
11. Economic goods are
a) all commodities that are limited in quantity as compared to their demand
b) Commodities that is available according to their demand
c) Commodities that is available more as compared to demand
d) None of the above
Answer: all commodities that are limited in quantity as compared to their demand
12. For which of the following disciplines is Nobel Prize awarded?
a) Physics and Chemistry
b) Physiology or Medicine
c) Literature, Peace and Economics
d) All of the above
Answer: All of the above
13. Which one will replace the question mark ?
14. The friction experienced by a body, when in motion, is known as
a) Rolling Friction
b) Dynamic Friction
c) Limiting Friction
d) Static Friction
Answer: Dynamic Friction
15. The main object of scientific layout is
a) To produce better quality of product
b) To utilise maximum floor area
c) To minimise production delays
d) All of these
Answer: All of these
CHECK: - AFCAT Practice Material
Note: Applicants are advised to check the Official site for more details. The same will be updated on Jobsfundaz as soon as we get some information. We will be updating all latest details concerning with AFCAT 2016 here so candidates, you can Bookmark this page by using CTRL+D and don`t miss any information regarding this notice. If you have any query then feel free to discuss with us in the below commenting section our experts will help you at their best level. You follow us on Facebook can also or sign up our newsletter to get mails directly to your inbox.
For any questions regarding AFCAT Sample Papers 2017 for Practice comment below.