Territorial Army (TA) Notification 2016 - 2017- Hello Aspirants, Looking for Indian army entry we have a good news for you as Indian army as announced the recruitment for Territorial Army (TA) 2016 - 2017. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply from the official website of Indian army on or before 2016. For details regarding TA 2016 kindly read the complete article below and know more about Territorial army 2016 recruitment. for any questions or queries kindly comment below.
Territorial Army (TA) Notification 2016 - 2017
Also Read: How to Clear Territorial Army Exams and Syllabus
- Organization: Indian Army
- Job Location : All India Job
- Post Name : Territorial Army Officers
Only male citizens of India and Ex-service officers who are medically fit. · Age- 18 to 42 years as on 31 Dec 2015.
Education Qualification -Graduate from any recognized university.
Employment – Gainfully Employed in Central/State Govt/ Semi Govt/Pvt Sector/Self Employed.
Note : Serving member of the Regular Army/Navy/Air Force/ Police /GREF/Para Military and like forces are not eligible.
One month basic training in the first year of commission.
Two months annual training camp every year including the first year.
Three months Post Commissioning training within first two years at IMA Dehradun.
Date of written Exam : Feb 2016
PART I – Essay writing & comprehension (In English).
PART II – Objective type question on General Awareness, issues related to Political/Economic, Current Affairs (both national & International), Mental Aptitude, English Grammar & Reasoning.
Also Check: Free Ebooks PDF for Territorial Army
Territorial Army Recruitment 2016 Terms and Conditions
Commission is granted the rank of Lieutenant.
Pay and Allowances and privileges will be same as Regular Army Officerswhen embodied for training and military service.
Promotions up to Lt Col by time scale subject to fulfilling laid down criteria. Promotion to Colonel and Brigadier by selection.
Officers commissioned in Infantry TA may be called out for military service for a longer duration depending on the requirement.
How To Apply Civilian Candidates
All desirous civilian candidates can obtain Application Form, from Employment Newspaper or download from www.indianarmy.nic.in (FREE OF COST) and send it along with self addressed stamped envelope of 28 x 12 cms size, two passport size photographs and postal stamps worth Rs.27/- affixed on envelope (No other cost for submission) to the respective TA Group Headquarters as per the choice of following examination centres.
NO OTHER DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH APPLICATION FORM.
SR NO WRITTEN EXAMINATION CENTRE APPLICATION TO BE SUBMITTED TO
1. Chandigarh PIB Cell, TA Group Headquarters, Western Command, Building No.750, Sector-8B, Chandigarh-160 009. Ph No. 0172-2547864
2. Lucknow & Patna PIB Cell, TA Group Headquarters Central Command, Lucknow (UP) – 226002.Ph No.0522-2482278
3. Kolkata & Shillong PIB Cell, TA Group Headquarters, Eastern Command, Fort William, Kolkata (WB) – 700021. Ph No.033-22313227
4. Jaipur, Pune, Bangalore& Hyderabad PIB Cell, TA Group Headquarters Southern Command, Pune-411001. Ph No. 7768003601, 02026880123
5. Udhampur & Srinagar PIB Cell, TA Group Headquarters Northern Command, Udhampur (J&K) – 182101 Ph No.01992 243592
FOR CIVILIAN CANDIDATES
Candidates whose application forms are found correct will be called for screening (written exam and interview) by a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) by the respective TA Group Headquarters.
Successful candidates will further undergo a Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection.
FOR EX SERVICE OFFICERS (COMMISSIONED OFFICERS ONLY)
Ex Service Officers of three services should send their applications alongwith release order and release medical board proceedings directly to Addl Directorate General TA, Integrated HQ of MoD (Army), ‘L’ Block, Church Road, New Delhi-01.
The candidates will be screened by an Army HQ Selection Board (ASB) held at Addl Dte Gen TA, GS Branch, ‘L’ Block, Church Road, New Delhi. Recommended candidate will be required to undergo Medical Examination at Armed Forces Clinic, New Delhi and submit Police Verification Form.
NOTE : Candidate who qualify in written test of PIB/ASB are required to bring the following documents in original along with attested copies at the time of interview:-
- All educational qualification certificates (Matric onwards).
- Latest physical fitness certificate from a registered MBBS Doctor.
- A copy of Identity proof with photographs (Voter ID/PAN Card/Passport/Driving license etc).
- Domicile/Residential proof certificate.
- Certificate for proof of age (Matric/Senior Secondary mark sheet & certificate for verification of date of birth).
- Service certificate by candidates employed in Central Govt/Union Territory/State/Semi Govt/Private Sector Authenticated by Head Office along with NOC by the department as per format given below.
- Self-employed candidates are required to submit an Affidavit on Non-Judicial stamp paper of minimum value duly attested stating nature of employment and annual income along with a photocopy of PAN card.
- In case of candidates whose names vary in documents submitted, such candidates should submit an affidavit on judicial stamp paper declaring the correct name. The same must be published in the newspaper and submit the newspaper cutting along with the affidavit.
- Employees of Railways are required to submit NOC authenticated by Railway Board.
So this was all about Territorial Army (TA) Notification 2016 - 2017. Hope candidates have applied for the TA 2016 - 2017 recruitment. For more details regarding TA keep following us we would be updating page once its declared. For study materials keep following us we will update our page with information. For any questions on Territorial Army (TA) Notification 2016 - 2017 kindly comment below.