SSC Northern Region Recruitment 2014 – Apply for Technical Asst, Officer and other vacancies:
SSC Northern Region:
Staff Selection Commission, Northern Region (SSCNR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Group B and C posts. Applications are invited for filling up 332 Technical Assistant, Field Officer and other posts under Group B and C vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format on or before 20th March 2014. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process, last date, eligibility details, how to apply and application form are given below.
SSC Northern Region :
Organization Name: SSC Northern Region (SSC NR)
Total Number of Vacancies: 332 Posts
Name of Posts:
- Senior Technical Assistant: 03 Posts
- Assistant Archaeological Chemist: 23 Posts
- Assistant Archaeologist: 19 Posts
- Draughtsman Grade-I: 03 Posts
- Assistant (Legal): 06 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant: 19 Posts
- Investigator (Social Studies) Grade-I: 03 Posts
- Draughtsman Grade-I: 01 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
- Assistant Director: 07 Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant (Crops): 04 Posts
- Sub-Inspector (Finger Print): 39 Posts
- Senior.Research Assistant: 02 Posts
- Evaluator(Malyalam/Tamil/Bangla): 03 Posts
- Assistant Research Officer for Hindi: 08 Posts
- Primary Teacher: 03 Posts
- Data Processing Assistant Grade-A: 09 Posts
- House Keeper: 01 Post
- Data Processing Assistant Grade-A: 04 Posts
- Assistant Library and Information Officer (Librarian): 01 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant (Credit): 03 Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant (Soil Conservation): 04 Posts
- Assistant Field Officer: 49 Posts
- Assistant Extension Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-I (Language): 08 Posts
- Documentation & Information Technology Assistant: 01 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant (Cooperation): 02 Posts
- Investigator Grade-II: 02 Posts
- Senior Geographer: 02 Posts
- Heraldic Assistant: 01 Post
- Quarantine Inspector: 03 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Metallurgical): 05 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Electrical): 18 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Mechanical): 21 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Chemical): 06 Posts
- Senior Library and Information Assistant: 01 Post
- Technician: 06 Posts
- Technician(BCG): 02 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Wildlife): 01 Post
- Economic Investigator Grade-II: 01 Post
- Data Processing Assistant ‘Grade-A: 09 Posts
- Technical Officer (S&R): 26 Posts
SSC Northern Region Eligibility Criteria:
SSC Northern Region Age Limit: Candidates age limitation is not similar for all above mentioned posts. Refer to notification page for post wise age limit.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should possess the qualification of M. Sc. in Agriculture/ Agronomy for Senior Technical Asst posts, Master Degree in Chemistry for Archaeological Chemist posts, Master Degree in Indian History with Ancient Indian History or Medieval Indian History as a subject for Asst Archaeologist posts, Higher Secondary (10+2) of a recognised University for Grade-I posts, Degree in Law of a recognised University or equivalent for Assistant, Degree in Commerce or Economics for Assistant posts, Master’s Degree from a recognised University or equivalent in Anthropology or Sociology for Investigator posts. Kindly refer to official notification page for post wise age limitation.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs.50/- in the form of Central Recruitment Fee Stamps which are available in all Post Offices where there is no required of paying application fee for female, SC/ ST/ PH/ EXS candidates. Fee should be paid separately for each category for which applications are submitted separately. Candidate’s name, post applied for, address should be written on reverse side of demand draft.
SSC Northern Region Selection Process: Candidates would be selected based on their performance in written examination, skill test and interview.
How to Apply: All those candidates who wish to apply for Technical Assistant, field officer and Inspector posts in SSC Northern Region, they are required to send application in the prescribed format to the following address on or before 27th June 2014.
SSC Northern Region Important Dates:
Last Date of Submission of filled Application Form: 20-06-2014
Last Date for Submission of application form (Remote Areas): 27-06-2014
Candidates can also comment below for more details regarding qualification, Pay scale, Eligibility criteria.
Applicants are requested to follow this page for more updates regarding the SSC Northern Region jobs 2014. All are requested to visit this page to keep updates of more Government jobs and central jobs 2014.