RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Grade “B” Officers Posts:
RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2014:
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has posted an employment notification for the recruitment of Grade “B” Officers posts in Reserve Bank of India. Online applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Grade “B” Officers in Reserve Bank of India. Candidates from anywhere in India are eligible to apply for RBI Grade B Officers Jobs.
All those Bank aspirants who want to make their career in Banking sector for this is a golden chance for getting a prestigious job. Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode from 3rd June to 23rd June 2014. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, selection process and online application form are given below…
RBI Grade B Officers:
Organization Name: Reserve Bank of India
Name of the Examination: Grade “B” Officers Examination 2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 117 Posts
Name of the Post: Grade “B” Officers (POs)
Category Wise Vacancies:
SC: 13 Posts
ST: 08 Posts
OBC: 38 Posts
General: 58 Posts
RBI Grade B Officer Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21 years to 30 years as on 01-04-2014. In other words candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-04-1984 to 01-04-1993 (Both days inclusive). Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules and it will be considered as on 01-07-2014.
RBI Grade B Officer Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess the following qualification.
- A First Class Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent grade OR
- A Second Class Master's Degree with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade OR
- A Doctorate Degree with 50% marks in Master's Degree or equivalent grade OR
- Chartered/Cost Accountant/Company Secretary (ACS) with a Bachelor's Degree OR
- A Post Graduate Diploma in Management /MBA qualification from institutions recognized by Government of India/ University Grants Commission, with Graduation / Bachelor's Degree.
RBI Grade B Officer Application Fee: Wait for the official notification. We will update this section soon.
Online Payment Mode: We will update this page soon.
Offline Payment Mode: The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking.
RBI Grade B Officer Pay Scale: We will update this soon. Stay tuned with us.
RBI Grade B Officer Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written examination (Preliminary and Descriptive) and Interview.
RBI Grade B Officer Online Application Form: All those candidates who wish to apply for RBI Grade B Officers 2014 for Grade “B” Officers posts in Reserve Bank of India, they are required to apply through online mode on RBI’s official website at www.rbi.org.in.
After submission of online application candidates are required to take print out of the system generated online application form for further use.
How to Apply Online for RBI Grade B Officer: Before start filling online application, make sure candidates have scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Log on to RBIs official website at www.rbi.org.in.
- Navigate to Recruitment Section.
- Now Click on “Recruitment of Grade “B” Officers”.
- Now fill all marked details and click on submit button.
- Upload Photograph and Signature.
- Now make payment as mentioned above.
- Once you are done with everything in the application form, click on submit button.
- At last, take print out of application form for future references.
RBI Grade B Officer Important Dates:
Opening Date for Submission of Online Applications: 03-06-2014
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 23-06-2014
Last Date for Payment of Application Form (Online): 23-06-2014
Last Date for Payment of Application Form (Offline): 25-06-2014
Date of Downloading Call Letter: 2014
Date of Written Examination: 2014
Candidates are strongly advised to read official recruitment notification for more details about RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment 2014 for B Grade Officers Posts regarding age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and online application form.
Candidates can also comment below for more details regarding Pay scale,education qualification etc. Applicants can also follow us for more details and updates regarding the Government jobs 2014.
Good luck for your bright future!!